Thursday, July 21, 2011

Monday Affair

I am scheduled for roving in Greenhills, go to admin and later on have dinner with friends. I opt on wearing something casual but not too rugged because I'll be meeting staff from the admin. I preferred wearing shorts, since the weather is hot and it's easy to move around sourcing. I paired it with slightly sheer collared long sleeves top for a more chic, formal look.


Blue/Vanilla Stripes Collared Long Sleeves Top designed by yours truly, Khaki Shorts borrowed from my sister's closet :), Strappy Brown Sandals from Celine. Accessorized with Braided Brown Belt free from the shorts I bought in Bangkok, Gold Bangle a gift from my former officemate, White Ceramic Watch with gold accent and clear stones on top ring from Fossils, and spacey Brown Shoulder Bag from Nine West.



No comments:

Post a Comment